- Blogger: Blogger is a popular blog publishing system sponsored by Google. The platform promotes information sharing and collaboration.
- Edublogs: Edublogs is one of the many blogging tools that is intended for use in an educational setting.
- Tumblr: Tumblr is a blogging platform focused on text, images, video, links, quotes, and audio. You are also able to “follow” other users and see their posts together on the dashboard.
- WordPress: WordPress is a popular open source blog publishing platform. It is also used for creating dynamic web pages.
- Kahoot! allows instructors to create or discover engaging learning games (called Kahoots) to use in the classroom.
- Scribble Maps: Easily Create and Share Maps. Share with friends, embed maps on websites, and create images or pdf.
- Story Maps: Story maps combine interactive maps and multimedia content into elegant user experiences. They make it easy for you to harness the power of maps to tell your stories.
- Prezi: Prezi is a free-web based tool for creating interactive presentations and publishing them to the web.
- Emaze is an online App for creating amazing presentations. Also a collaboration tool.
- Gliffy: Gliffy is a web-based diagram editor that allows you to create and share flowcharts, network diagrams, floor plans, user interface designs and other drawings online.
- Piktochart: Discover how non-designers are creating beautiful infographics in as little as 10 minutes.
- Diigo: Diigo is a social bookmarking website which allows signed-up users to bookmark and tag web-pages. Additionally, it allows users to highlight any part of a webpage and attach sticky notes to specific highlights or to a whole page.
- Delicious: Delicious is another social bookmarking web service for storing, sharing, and discovering web bookmarks.
- Facebook: Facebook is a popular global social networking website. You can add friends, send them messages, and update your personal profiles and status. Additionally, you can join networks organized by city, workplace, school, and region.
- Twitter: Twitter is popular micro-blog tool. Twitter is used to update others on their daily life activities with friends, families, and co-workers; share information, news, and opinions with interested observers; and seek knowledge and expertise in public tweets.
- LinkedIn is a professional-oriented social networking service mainly used for professional networking.
- Ning: Ning is an online platform for people to create their own social networks and interest groups.
- Timeline JS: An open-source tool that enables you to build visually-rich interactive timelines and Illustrate your Timeline with photos, videos, tweets and more.
- Dipity: Create an interactive, visually engaging timeline in minutes. Use dynamic visualization tools to display photos, videos, news and blogs in chronological order.
Copyright © 2017 | Instructional Technology and Design Services (ITDS) at Montclair State University | All Rights Reserved