- Google Sites: Google Sites is a free structured wiki as part of Google Apps. It can be used for a website, ePortfolio or wiki.
- GoogleDocs: is a web-based application for building spreadsheets, word documents, and presentations. It also allows you to create, store and share your work online. All you need is a web browser and you can access and edit your files from anywhere at any time.
- Google Forms: Create custom forms for surveys and questionnaires for free. Gather everything in a spreadsheet and analyze data right in Google Sheets.
- Google Maps: Google Maps allows users to modify a map by adding positioning markers, polylines and polygons onto a map, and share it with others.
- Google Earth: Google Earth is a virtual globe that displays satellite images of the Earth’s surface, allowing users to visually see things like cities and houses looking perpendicularly down or at an oblique angle, with perspective.
- Google Lit Trips: Google Lit Trips are free downloadable files that mark the journeys of characters from famous literature on the surface of Google Earth. At each location along the journey there are placemarks with pop-up windows containing a variety of resources including relevant media, thought provoking discussion starters, and links to supplementary information about “real world” references made in that particular portion of the story.
Copyright © 2017 | Instructional Technology and Design Services (ITDS) at Montclair State University | All Rights Reserved